Downtown Fargo-Moorhead Drink Specials for January 18, 2020
Everybody likes a good deal! Here’s our list of today’s best downtown bar specials.
Click the establishment name for more information, directions and hours.
Dempsey's Public House
226 Broadway N, Fargo
- $3.50 Old Style (9pm - Close)
- $4.75 Jameson (9pm - Close)
- Daily Pizza Special 4 p.m. - 7 p.m. - $10 1 topping pizza (additional topping $1.50 each)
Beer & Fish Company
230 Robert's Alley, Fargo
Happy Hour: 4pm - 6pm and 10pm - Midnight
- Drinks: $5 Craft beer, Tito's, Jameson, Frozen Slush Drinks and Wine by the glass (Tiki Sangria, Cabernet & Pinot Noir)
- Appetizers: Calamari ($7), Shrimp Cocktail ($10), Crab Cakes ($7), Coconut Shrimp ($7), Bacon Wrapped Poppers ($7) and $2 each fresh oysters!
The Bomb Shelter
325 10th St. N, Fargo
- 2-for-1s all day, $6.50 fried chicken dinner
The Bismarck Tavern
522 Broadway N, Fargo
- $2.95 Captain Morgan, Happy Hour 4-8 p.m.: 50¢ off everything
The Boiler Room
210 Broadway N, Fargo
- Half off all drinks and apps from 4 - 6 p.m. and 10 p.m. - midnight
421 University Drive N, Fargo
- 8pm-Close: Beer & A Bump Night: Beer and an Ice Hole for $6.00, $2.95 Old School Long Island Teas, $2.95 Stumplifers
Drumconrath Brewing Company
630 1st Ave N #6, Fargo
- 4-6pm: Dollar off pints
424 Broadway N, Fargo
- $3.25 Stoli and $2.25 Jim Beam
Fort Noks Bar of Gold
52 Broadway N, Fargo
- Happy Hour 4pm-7pm: $1 off all Taps, Wells & Domestic Bottles. $3.50 Stoli Flavors (adding some juices and energy drinks is an up charge). $3.50 Icehole Flavors and Fireball shots. $2 Well Drinks & Domestic Bottles (8pm-10pm).
Front Street Taproom
614 Main Ave., Fargo
- Happy Hour noon-5 p.m.: $1 off pints
- $5 Flight of the Month
Harold's on Main
1330 Main Avenue, Moorhead
- Happy Hour 4-6 p.m.: Dollar off everything (except Hamm's)
309 Roberts St. N, Fargo
- Happy Hour 5 - 6 p.m. and 9 - 11 p.m. $3 beer and drink specials
Northern Gentleman’s Club
325 10th St. N, Fargo
- Happy Hour 5-7 p.m.
609 NP Ave. N, Fargo
- Late Night Happy Hour 2-4-1s on single shot drinks, taps, and teas 10pm-close.
505 3rd Ave. N, Fargo
- $2 Domestic Tap (until 10pm), $2 Wells (until 10pm), $3 Fireball & Icehole, $4 Crown Royal (until 10pm), $5 Kona Big Wave (Jar $8)
612 1st Ave N, Fargo
- Happy Hour 3 - 6 p.m. and 9 p.m. - close
- $4 signature Mules
- $5 40oz bottle beers
- $6 32oz Fruitopias
606 Main Ave., Fargo
- 3 Deep Eddy Vodka starting at 8 p.m.
107 Broadway N, Fargo
- 9 pm—1 am $2.50 12 oz Domestic Draw Beers
212 Broadway N, Fargo
- Happy Hour 3 - 6 p.m. 1/2 priced apps and $2 off all drinks
- 9 p.m. - Close $2 off all drinks & Late Night Menu
Sidestreet Grille & Pub
404 4th Avenue N, Fargo
Finally Friday at Sidestreet
- $4 Stoli
- $4.00 Summit pints
619 NP Ave. N, Fargo
- Half off pitchers 7-10 p.m.
- Half off Chuck Norris and Jag Bombs
220 Broadway N, Fargo
- 9pm-close half off all beer, glass wine, single shot well pours.
202 Broadway N, Fargo
- $3 Long Island Teas
See something missing? Drop us a line and we’ll add your favorite bar or restaurant!
NOTICE: All specials are subject to change. Fargo Underground is not responsible for the specials posted. The establishments reserve the right to make any changes whatsoever to the special or cancel the special for any reason without notice. Always confirm the special with the establishment.