Downtown Fargo-Moorhead Drink Specials for April 9, 2020
Everybody likes a good deal! Here’s our list of today’s best downtown bar specials.
Click the establishment name for more information, directions and hours.
Dempsey's Public House
226 Broadway N, Fargo
- $3.75 Import or Specialty Taps or Bottles (9pm - Close)
- Free Hot Dog with Drink Purchase (4 - 9pm)
- Daily Pizza Special 4 p.m. - 7 p.m. - $10 1 topping pizza (additional topping $1.50 each)
Beer & Fish Company
230 Robert's Alley, Fargo
Happy Hour: 4pm - 6pm and 10pm - Midnight
- Drinks: $5 Craft beer, Tito's, Jameson, Frozen Slush Drinks and Wine by the glass (Tiki Sangria, Cabernet & Pinot Noir)
- Appetizers: Calamari ($7), Shrimp Cocktail ($10), Crab Cakes ($7), Coconut Shrimp ($7), Bacon Wrapped Poppers ($7) and $2 each fresh oysters!
The Bomb Shelter
325 10th St. N, Fargo
- 3-for-1s 9 p.m.-midnight, $7 slider baskets, 2-for-1 burgers 5-8 p.m.
The Bismarck Tavern
522 Broadway N, Fargo
- $2.75 Windsor, Happy Hour 4-8 p.m.: 50¢ off everything
The Boiler Room
210 Broadway N, Fargo
- Half off all drinks and apps from 4 - 6 p.m. and 10 p.m. - midnight
206 Broadway N, Fargo
- $2 PBR pounders 3-6 p.m.
421 University Drive N, Fargo
- 8pm-Close: 50¢ Busch Light Taps, $2.95 Ice Hole & Fireball
Drumconrath Brewing Company
630 1st Ave N #6, Fargo
- 4-6pm: Dollar off pints
424 Broadway N, Fargo
- $2.95 Captain Morgan and $3.95 Jack Daniel’s
Fort Noks Bar of Gold
52 Broadway N, Fargo
- Happy Hour All Day ($1 off all Taps, Wells, and Domestic Bottled Beer). 3 for 1’s from 7pm-10pm Domestic Taps and Well Drinks (made in plastic cups).
Front Street Taproom
614 Main Ave., Fargo
- Happy Hour Open-6 p.m.: $1 off all Pints, Cans, and Munchies
- $3 Grain Belt and Seltzers (8pm-close)
- Share your Vinyl with the word, get paid to DJ - VINYL NIGHT
Harold's on Main
1330 Main Avenue, Moorhead
- Happy Hour 4-6 p.m.: Dollar off everything (except Hamm's)
309 Roberts St. N, Fargo
- Happy Hour 5 - 6 p.m. and 9 - 11 p.m. $3 beer and drink specials
Nichole’s Fine Pastry
13 8th St. S, Fargo
- $1 off wine
Northern Gentleman’s Club
325 10th St. N, Fargo
- Happy Hour 5-7 p.m.
609 NP Ave. N, Fargo
- Bones, Beer, Bourbon-$12.99
505 3rd Ave. N, Fargo
- $2 Domestic Tap (until 10pm), $2 Wells (until 10pm), $3 Domestic Bottles, $3 Fireball & Icehole, $5 Kona Big Wave (Jar $8), $8 Well Jars
612 1st Ave N, Fargo
- Happy Hour 3 - 6 p.m. and 9 p.m. - close
- $4 signature Mules
- $5 40oz bottle beers
- $6 32oz Fruitopias
Level 2 Eats & Drinks at the Radisson
201 5th St. N, Fargo
- Half price appetizers 4-6pm and 9-11pm; $1 off beer, well and wine drinks
606 Main Ave., Fargo
- $4 pints of Rhombus beer starting at 9 p.m.
107 Broadway N, Fargo
- $3 Rooter’s Rootbeers and $7.50 Domestic Pitchers all day
212 Broadway N, Fargo
- Happy Hour 3 - 6 p.m. 1/2 priced apps and $2 off all drinks
- 9 p.m. - Close $2 off all drinks & Late Night Menu
Sidestreet Grille & Pub
404 4th Avenue N, Fargo
Go South of the Border with Sidestreet!
- Half Priced South of the Border menu items with beverage purchase 11am-10pm
619 NP Ave. N, Fargo
- $2.95 Jack Daniel’s, Captain Morgan, Bombay Sapphire and Grey Goose
220 Broadway N, Fargo
- $5 sparkling wines, $2 off everything 3-6 p.m., half price beer and wine after 9 p.m.
202 Broadway N, Fargo
- $3 domestic pounders and bottles
See something missing? Drop us a line and we’ll add your favorite bar or restaurant!
NOTICE: All specials are subject to change. Fargo Underground is not responsible for the specials posted. The establishments reserve the right to make any changes whatsoever to the special or cancel the special for any reason without notice. Always confirm the special with the establishment.