Lake Agassiz Habitat for Humanity will be holding its 16 th annual Tour de Habitat Stationary Bike Race at Family Wellness on Thursday, April 25th. The event will begin at 1:30. The Tour de Habitat brings teams from businesses, friend groups, networking groups and local colleges to help raise money to help build simple, decent and affordable housing in Cass and Clay counties.
Before the race, each team was challenged to raise funds for the organization and awareness for the need of safe, affordable housing in our community. Then, during the event, teams from around the community gather have a fun ride and celebrate their fundraising success. Each team consists of six cyclists, and every person pedals for a 10-minute interval.
To add to the excitement, all fundraising participants will receive a free t-shirt in addition to being entered into a drawing for many great prizes! There are also prizes for top fundraising team/individual, most miles ridden team/individual and team spirit. Teams are encouraged to dress up in themes.
Tour de Habitat is open to everyone who wishes to create a team and participate in the event or those who simply want to donate to our vision of eradicating poverty housing in Cass and Clay counties. For more information about Tour de Habitat or Lake Agassiz Habitat for Humanity, visit www.lakeagassizhabitat.org/tour.
16th annual Tour de Habitat
Thursday April 25th
2960 Seter Pkwy, Fargo, ND 58104
- First rider starts at 1:30. We’ll wrap up at about 3:30 with a short awards ceremony to follow.
- There will be 6 – 10 min stages. Each rider will ride one stage.
- Ride hard or take it easy. All are welcome.
- Prizes will be awarded for:
- Top Fundraising Team
- Top Individual Fundraiser
- Most miles ridden by a Team
- Most individual miles ridden – Male
- Most Individual miles ridden – Female
- Most Team Spirit – costumes are encouraged!