From concert and event promoter Jade Presents:
AN UPDATED LIST OF JADE PRESENTS’ MARCH AND APRIL EVENTS
As our daily lives continue to be transformed by the outbreak of the coronavirus (COVID-19) and in keeping with local government guidelines, Jade Presents is working on rescheduling as many concerts as possible. The well-being of team members, customers, and their families remain of utmost importance. Jade Presents will continue to monitor the situation and adjust accordingly to do what is best for the public health and safety and provide updates at JadePresents.com and through its social channels.
Change is happening in real-time, but the one thing that remains constant is Jade Presents’ commitment to present live entertainment. Thank you for your ongoing support of Jade Presents. We thank you for your flexibility, patience, and support as we navigate these challenging times together. It is an honor and a privilege to be a part of your lives, and we appreciate the opportunity.
The following is the most current list of Jade Presents’ March and April events; please note some dates are still to be determined (TBD):
- Borgore | Sanctuary Events Center | originally March 12; new date is October 1
- Lake Life Expo | Fargo Civic Center | originally March 20; new date is TBD
- Bryan Loweree | Fargo Brewing Company Taproom | originally March 26; new date is May 28
- Jo Koy | Fargo Theatre | Originally March 29; new date is TBD
- Paula Poundstone | Fargo Theatre | originally April 3; new date is August 1
- Michigan Rattlers | Fargo Brewing Company Taproom | originally April 3; new date is TBD
- Beach Slang | The Aquarium | Originally April 8; new date is September 6
- Pert Near Sandstone | The Aquarium | originally April 9; canceled
- That 1 Guy | The Aquarium | Originally April 14; new date is TBD
- The Suit | Sanctuary Events Center | originally April 18; new date is June 12
- Mac Lethal | The Aquarium | originally April 20; new date is July 6
- Grayscale | The Aquarium | Originally April 27; canceled
For additional information on ticketing, visit JadePresents.com. All canceled performances will receive refunds via the point-of-purchase; please call Tickets300 at (866) 300-8300 to make arrangements for cash refunds.