United Way believes that all students in our community deserve to have the school supplies they need to feel confident and be successful. Every year, the United Way School Supply Drive provides over 6,000 backpacks filled with supplies to K-12 students in need. In 2020, 6,040 students were equipped with a backpack and set of school supplies because of the generosity of this community!
Is Your Family in Need of School Supplies?
This year, join us August 2-5 at the SCHEELS Arena located at 5225 31st Ave. S, Fargo. Families in need can attend one of these distribution dates to receive a backpack and school supplies.
Dates and Times:
Monday, August 2; 4:30-6 p.m.
Tuesday, August 3; 11:30 a.m.-1 p.m.
Wednesday, August 4; 4:30-6 p.m.
Thursday, August 5; 11:30 a.m.-1 p.m.
SCHEELS Arena (5225 31st Ave S, Fargo)
• Backpacks and school supplies are available for K-12 students in need who attend school in Cass or Clay counties.
• Event will be a drive-thru format at the SCHEELS Arena.
• For safety, everyone will be required to wear a mask.
• Families will be asked to complete a registration form – forms will be available when you arrive.
• Please bring a form of ID for each child who will be receiving school supplies, such as a social security card, passport, school ID, insurance card or report card.
• Families who are unable to attend the distribution events should contact their school district as each school will receive a limited supply of backpacks for these circumstances.
NOTICE:All events are subject to change. Fargo Underground is not responsible for the events posted. The hosts reserve the right to make any changes whatsoever in the event owing to any unforeseen or unavoidable cause; or to cancel the event for any reason beyond their control without notice. Always confirm the event before attending.